Besides having 36 amazingly versatile, high-quality filters and a buttery-smooth interface, Fotograf does a bunch of useful things your other photo apps don’t, including:
- Allows you to make your own presets by tweaking built-in filters or saving a set of adjustments as your own custom filter.
- If there are, say, 3 filters that you use all the time, save them each as their own custom presets (without any additional adjustments) and they’ll show up at the very front of your list of filters for easy access at all times.
- Has the perfect no-fuss manual camera mode, with a single exposure slider, to let you get perfectly-exposed shots without having to mess with a bunch of other settings.
- The app automatically opens to either the in-app camera or your photo library, depending on which you last used, to get you quickly to the part where you’re choosing or taking photos.
- Features a brilliantly simple way to take well-exposed flash photos: when you enable the flash, it turns it on and leaves it on until you take the photo, so you can see the effect the flash will have (and adjust exposure if you want) before taking the shot.